(urth) Typhon's concessions

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:28:02 PDT 2018

My nuclear hot take on the solar cycle: Severian doesn’t lie; Wolfe almost
does - but not to me. I just can’t imagine Wolfe would take out the most
important person in history and have it change nothing in that history. We
still get Alice in wonderland and a Catholic Church and drinking matte in
South America and pope’s translation of the odyssey. Jesus didn’t have any
impact on history if the solar cycle doesn’t have him.