(urth) Borrowed Man writeup

Robert Pirkola rpirkola at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 10:28:21 PDT 2018

Marc:
I am reading through the write-up.  You pointed out that you felt after writing it that there is some connection between Arabella and sandwiches.  With that in mind, this stuck out to me from your writing:  "[C]ould it be that Ern actually represents one which fits one side of the door but not the other? Would Arabella constitute the other side, assuming that her proliferation is slightly unnatural?"  Ern on one side of the door, Arabella on the other -- a sandwich.