(urth) Borrowed Man writeup

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 04:40:23 PDT 2018

Thanks. I really think the temp is about the subconscious fragment inside
Ern: heat makes invisible writing in the book show up and when it cools
down it disappears ... displaced space makes it cold ... coldbrook. So many
possibilities but the chick scene with him pouring swan and sweetheart in
the chocolate (chocolate greased the skid to hell) is I think at least one
other possible reason things have gone wrong - cob and his girl in the mix.
Late Wolfe is hardest Wolfe. So tricky.