(urth) Typhon's concessions

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:09:52 PDT 2018

...except, again, that we have auctorial statement that Jesus *is* absent
from the Solar universe.

That doesn't actually bother me a great deal, as I am inclined to "the text
is the text and the author has no privileged position in its
interpretation." But only inclined...

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

When faced with two alternatives, I always like to choose the fourth.