(urth) Typhon's concessions

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:21:03 PDT 2018

Actually I think of the Solar Cycle as a *previous* cycle of the Universe.
This explains the "archaeological" approch in the BotNS afterwords, and I
believe that Wolfe would say that in a Universe _after_ ours, no Fall would
take place because Jesus.

This also explains things like Baldanders/Frankenstein: Mary Shelley didn't
premember Baldanders, it was a haunting from the previous Universe cycal.
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

When faced with two alternatives, I always like to choose the fourth.