(urth) Borrowed Man writeup

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 16:19:47 PDT 2018

The problem of course is that much like “violet” eyes being a mix or blue
and red I think spring is a mix of hot and cold (?). If she were named
winter it would be clear. She’s a teacher in new money. Colette is a
teacher with money living in Taos Towers- also vaguely Spanish sounding in
its implications. But there’s no reason not to believe that Mrs Peters has
two children - and I don’t think a surgeon would try to take the identity
of a school teacher unless the pay off were huge.