(urth) some help? Mary King (famous equestrian), Riverman (famous stud horse), and horse races vs. the Odal rune (inheritance) in Sorcerer's house (Marc Aramini)

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:15:41 PDT 2018

Also she is the fish who yields a ring (two different types of bass and an
entirely different fish with the ring in it - later he will get two black
fish dishes, one covered in oriental sauce, and a third of a different type
when Doris gives him the ring. The black fish in oriental sauce is winker,
but the non-black and “different” fish who gives him the real ring is
Doris. There are two different spirits at work in the text that correspond
to the black fish, one of them probably Martha murrey.