(urth) Palgrave History of Science Fiction

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:37:10 PST 2018

Eric, I wouldn't mind hearing it if you wouldn't mind being quoted by name,
unless you didn't want it repeated. In which case I still wouldn't mind
hearing it. Robert Pirkola wrote a very large draft of exegesis on it - I
still haven't made up my mind on what to write about that one. I know that
There Are Doors and The Ziggurat eventually revealed a pattern that pierced
the unreliable third person which I feel is the least justified of Wolfe's
techniques because it lacks a clear narrative reason save for hovering near
its main characters flawed perceptions.