(urth) Palgrave History of Science Fiction

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:14:45 PST 2018

I think my editor will have time to get volume 2 ready to go in May, but I
am not sure. I haven't pressed because my pace on these last six essays has
been glacial.  You would think I would have the energy to just finish it ..
but geez there's always something. I predict the weakest essay will be on
An Evil Guest. I have adopted a more pedantic approach to these final
longer essays. Sometimes pedantry is a gift.