(urth) wolfe playing dirty in sorcerer's house ...

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:14:33 PDT 2018

I think he repurposed this use pretty thoroughly but he is definitely using
the Triple Goddess again too - the moon through the windows and on the
triannulis in various phases and the association of Lamia with Hecate -
both listed as mothers of Scylla. Finn as “light” and Murrey as “dark”
might even resonate with phases of the moon. As he played with the goddess
changing in Latro.