(urth) wizard knight writeup

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 23:51:25 PDT 2018

Here is my essay on Wizard Knight. I opted for exhaustiveness in the second
to last section rather than brevity, so that the patterns become,
hopefully, obvious.This was one writeup where a lot of people contributed,
but sometimes the comments were very close to what others said or were
subtle distinctions. I appreciate all the help on this one. The
introduction to vol 3 of my book will have the names of people who
definitely contributed to the WK formation, like Ab de Vos, Antonio Pedro
Marques, David Stockhoff, Robert Pirkola, Andrew Bollen, and others. I will
be sure to review all the threads in my email and verify name spellings as
well. Good for four weeks. THREE ESSAYS LEFT TO FINISH

https://pastebin.com/WZ0QHrRv