(urth) 2002 interview with Gene Wolfe on Neil Gaiman

Gwern Branwen gwern at gwern.net
Fri Jul 6 11:03:33 PDT 2018

A 2002 interview with Gene Wolfe on Neil Gaiman, at the 28th World
Fantasy Convention in Minneapolis, by Joseph McCabe [from pg274-281 of
_Hanging Out With The Dream King: Conversations With Neil Gaiman And
His Collaborators_, 2004, ISBN: 1-56097-617-9]; scan:
https://www.gwern.net/docs/fiction/2004-wolfe.djvu

--

Transcript:

--