(urth) first half of sorcerer's house write up

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 05:15:37 PST 2018

In folklore the bad Kikimora from the forest is married to Leshy, who is surrounded by wolves and bears. Bax thinks a bear might have killed the first one, but he does see wolves. From wiki “Because of his propensity to lead travelers astray and abduct children, which he shares with Chort, the "Black One", Leshy is believed by some to be evil. Others view him as more of a temperamental being like a fairy”

I think bax is dealing with House spirits. The Kikimora also appear as a woman to have sex with men and drain them of vitality at night (winkle).

Sent from my iPhone