(urth) first half of sorcerer's house write up

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 14:31:04 PST 2018

All the weird things with Ieuan and Emlyn, the dwarf, and even mr black (chort/leshy and his bears and wolves) resonate with some feature of the Kikimora house spirit, who even appears as a vixen to have sex in dreams (Winker) ... Kiki, the wolves, and Quorn appear in m Orizia and Doris’s letters at the end, but Ieuan, mr black, and the triannulis never appear in Bax’s letters ... not because he doesn’t think they are real but because of the meta structure - they are deceptions of the Kikimora (scarecrow) ... Martha Murrey calling herself a scarecrow is wolfe at his dirtiest.

Sent from my iPhone