(urth) Lictor

Ab de Vos foxyab at casema.nl
Sat Feb 17 07:55:46 PST 2018

The link is : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lictor

The only link to the Mithras cult I found was in Liddell & Scott's
dictionary but without any specifics;  I didn't find links to Mithras
elsewhere.

/ταυροκτόνος/, "bull killing" even suggests autarch(ktonos).

According to Wiki ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauroctony ) "The
tauroctony should not be confused with a "taurobolium
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurobolium>", which was an actual
bull-killing cult act performed by initiates of the Mysteries of Magna
Mater <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Mater>, and has nothing to do
with the Mithraic Mysteries.

The sacrificial symbolism is clear.