(urth) Fwd: Re: Urth is a colonised planet

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:22:46 PDT 2017

Yes, Urth is one of the three Norns - as are the names given to the future
Mars and Venus in tBotNS (Verthandi and ... duh, something else...).

And there is, I think, some evidence that the cacogens are telling the Old
Autarch what to do...at least, it looks that way to me in Book Two.

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

The spatula is the natural enemy of the hypothalamus.