(urth) Good afternoon Urth

Ab de Vos foxyab at casema.nl
Thu Nov 16 01:23:03 PST 2017

At the time I'm reading Porius  by John Cowper Powys and stories by
Borges and Pierre Michon. Porius is a bit hard to get through. I find
I'm more appreciative of short stories and essays as I get older. I'm
reading Azimov's magazine and Interzone and some other magazines on and
off.  I'm memorizing psalms for a number of years. Usually I read too
many books at the same time.

I only write when I have to do a paper for an Open University course.
Never felt much artistic stirring or academic ambition. Always thought
the best is already written like the Bible or Homer.