(urth) George R. R. Martin on Gene Wolfe

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 09:23:10 PDT 2015

Fair enough, Marc, but ... I honestly think there *is* a problem with
Wolfe's female characters. The only one I can think of who actively engaged
me _as a person_ (rather than as a foil for the [male] protagonist) was ...
and I'm going to blank on her name ... in _The Land Across_. You know, her.

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes