(urth) Short Story 194*: The Vampire Kiss

marcaramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:49:08 PDT 2015

I guess that would depend on whether Fagin saw a trial or heard of an arrest,  but, yes, "transported" is pretty ambiguous language.  Dickens makes such a big deal about the trial and execution of Fagin ... would Fagin simply assume tommy is transported rather than executed or incarcerated if he simply disappears?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Alpha™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone