(urth) Adaptations?

larry miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:03:13 PDT 2015

Francis Ford Coppola said that for Bram Stokers Dracula (1992) he set out
to make a film where  "the costumes were the sets and the sets acted as the
lighting." I think this would probably be the best approach in a film
adaptation of book of the New Sun.  I think that would be quite appropriate
considering wolf was inspired by a costume party to create Severian, the
number of characters who wear masks, and would overall add to that "stage
play" feeling the book has.