(urth) George R. R. Martin on Gene Wolfe

Sergei SOLOVIEV soloviev at irit.fr
Tue Apr 28 11:21:50 PDT 2015

A remark: it seems to me that Wolfe is trying to be historically
accurate (in his historical novels, like Latro's cycle),
and respect the "spirit" of the societies he imagines and describes in
his SF and Fantasy. This may go absolutely against
the "liberal arts programs" that often sacrifice "historically true" for
"politically correct".

Sergei Soloviev