(urth) George R. R. Martin on Gene Wolfe

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 08:37:36 PDT 2015

Some of the puppies justly venerate Wolfe.

I tried to comment on that martin post and got labelled as spam ... oh
well.

Yes, difficulty has kept Wolfe from winning,  but in my mind it really does
make the Hugo nothing but a trinket.  (Unless by some miracle I ever win
one, in which case, of course, the Hugo is much more than a trinket ... and
the people I have called lowest common denominator the wisest and most
discerning ...)