(urth) Wolfe profile in the New Yorker

marcaramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:37:35 PDT 2015

Sure thing ... it seems as though it has generated a lot of social media activity for Wolfe, which is awesome ... I am actually surprised how much word in the right place can sway public opinion.  Twitter alone shows hundreds of gene wolfe mentions in the last two days, compared to hundreds in months or years before that...

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Alpha™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone