(urth) No Planets Strike question for those with religious backgrounds ...

marcaramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:00:31 PDT 2015

I thought about that too but that feels a bit too self-referentially meta- for Wolfe to me ... I feel like the majority of his short stories do not refer necessarily to other of his own works for interpretive cruxes, even if they are variations on a theme (but ironically... he doesnt mind doing that with older references to culture, literature, or whatever external to his work ....)

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Alpha™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone