(urth) Conditional Concession to Lee

António Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 11:47:52 PDT 2014

In about every case of attention being drawn to an unusual life span in
literature, the answer is hidden reproduction. And doesn't The Phantom live
in the jungle?
I still don't like the idea of Rudesind being a monkey, though.

On 9 September 2014 19:43, Jeffery Wilson clueland.com <jwilson at clueland.com