(urth) resurrecting a 2002 thread that posits an alternative lineage for Sev

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 13:14:12 PDT 2014

Certainly the repose of Cilinia/Scylla in what could be Sev's mausoleum is
at least one plausible bit of possibly coincidental evidence for Don's
position (for all that some people maintain it is a different mausoleum
...)

I still prefer Pia over ... Scylla ... as a sister for Sev, though, what
with the fish imagery of the lake people and Oannes and Sev swimming "like
a frog" in that scene, calling her like a sister in love to dorcas with her
hungry mouth, being exactly his age, having a thin waist unusual for an
autochthon and black hair, etc. Whatever - that sister talk gets old
quickly.