(urth) Tzadkiel's form

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:53:12 PDT 2014

>Marc Aramini: Another thing from Eschatology and Genesis that strikes the reader is that the Autarch

>is confused with God by Meschia.....  Even though the autarch is not played by Sev in that scene ......

The Autarch is played by Dr. Talos as is the Archangel Gabriel. I find this to be especially significant

given Talos' name as a mythological monster. Talos' character has preternatural knowledge of

cosmic history and of Earth. Add to that his amazing literary and stagecraft gifts and his powers of

beautification and I find it easy to associate him with other mythological god/demon/monster

characters.

Despite the mythological connection of angels to demons (cognate to pagan gods), I know some find

it difficult to consider that the lofty archangel-name Tzadkiel might be related to some of the more

loathsome beings found on Urth.  But for me, Dr. Talos playing Gabriel is another clue to the connection.