(urth) Tzadkiel's form

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:32:37 PDT 2014

I rather fancy that what Wolfe was doing there is related to the metaphor
of the Amphisbaena related by Ossipago et al.  The head of creation is
being worried and eaten by the head of destruction, but if the head of
destruction is killed, the entire serpent dies completely.  Man as we
understand him will die, but something continues ... perhaps the two
futures, save for the ice, are not actually as disparate as they at first
appear.