(urth) Tzadkiel's form

larry miller decanus1284 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:58:58 PDT 2014

Mind Blown!
Is Hethor introduced in the same chapter as Jonah? If Im right this is also
where Jonah tells the story of the "beans" too.  The idea that Typhon was
on the Ship could be huge.  If he originally was a lifeform akin to
Tzadkiel, this would certainly line up with Wolfes naming schema that any
mythological name indicates an alien origin.