(urth) You have the wrong creation you ninny - eschatology and genesis

Jeffery Wilson clueland.com jwilson at clueland.com
Sat Sep 6 07:18:30 PDT 2014

On 9/5/2014 11:34 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> I have always felt the statement Wolfe made in the Jordan interview
> about urth being a previous cycle was simply to escape a Catch 22
> concerning God breaking the covenant of the flood which the Protestant
> ethos of the interviewer fixed upon- a get out of jail free card.
>
> Certainly in Eschatology and Genesis this is confirmed when the nephilim
> Nod says that the son of Meschia "is come to dwell with me, in my land
> east of this garden.  I will give him one of my daughters to wife".
>   Gabriel replies, (after calling him a ninny) "you have the wrong
> creation, my friend- you're fifty million years too late".

Nod being late suggests to me that the "correct" time for him to meet
Cain would be even earlier; he was instructed wrt Cain, somehow became
petrified, and reanimated during the next cycle before the subsequent
Cain was born.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab