(urth) 5HC

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Fri Sep 5 03:20:05 PDT 2014

On 04/09/2014 15:46, Lee wrote:
>> Richard Simon: I begin to weary of this...
> There are various tactics and strategies to win a debate. One is
> to wear down your opponent with stubbornness and win by attrition.
> Last word wins?

Perhaps there should be a rule in debate that logical objections to a
thesis become invalid when the proponent tires of having them pointed
out,  I fear it is unlikely to catch on in any circles still foolishly
clinging to the concept that any given proposition may have greater or
lesser truth value in its sphere of reference than any another, though.

- Gerry Quinn