(urth) 5HC

Richard Simon gallebuck at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 20:53:03 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 3 September 2014, 8:58, Gerry Quinn <gerry at bindweed.com> wrote:

Let's look at just one thing:  Why does Wolfe harp on the fact that Marsch's eyes are an unusual green.  That the boy Victor's eyes are an unusual green.  And - even at the cost of some clunkiness - make sure we know that for Sandwalker's people, "Green is the colour of eyes"?

I believe there are indeed clues, deliberately inserted by Wolfe to
    lead us to the soliution, and that they point in a single direction.

If 'green is the colour' of Annese eyes, then a Shadow Child imitating an Annese would take very good care to have green eyes, no?