(urth) Short Story 99: The Boy Who Hooked the Sun

Robert Pirkola rpirkola at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:58:32 PDT 2014

On August 20, 2014, Charles Gillingham wrote: “This
story, I always assumed, is part of the Brown Book from New Sun. I only bring this up, so future stories commented on will
be identified as such.”
Your assumption appears to be correct as Wolfe confirmed as much in his "Introduction" to *Starwater Strains*:
"'The Boy Who Hooked the Sun' was written for the late Jan O'Nale, who used it in a greeting card.  It's a brown book story, like those in 'From the Cradle.'"
Is there a list of all the brown book stories out there?