(urth) Catholic Wolfe

Jeffery Wilson clueland.com jwilson at clueland.com
Sun Oct 26 14:37:48 PDT 2014

On 10/26/2014 9:31 AM, Marc Aramini wrote:

>         Jeffery Wilson wrote:
>

>     I'm game, but it seems unlikely based on past experience.
>
>     --
>
> These thread titles live to deceive you, sad experience teaches me.

publisher, and even a hand-picked panel of referees of games with
hundreds of pages of rules and an average of more than one university
degree remained iffy on the concept after a decade.

> [Of course, I do think Catholic and historically heretical ideologies
> are valid insights into Wolfe's writing - often even interpretational keys.]

Likewise, and I stayed politely attentive the first seventeen times
original sin was deconstructed here, so I think a round of technical
science once a year or so isn't out of line for a discussion of the
greatest science fiction author living today, or even just the author of
"How I Lost the Second World War and Helped Turn Back the German Invasion".

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab