(urth) Theism Supports Free Will Better than Materialism Does

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:38:45 PDT 2014

>Jeffrey Wilson: Tzadkiel admits to it access of the numerous futures and pasts of his
>purview and articulates a bit of his use of them on a couple of
>occasions, so, yes

Okay, yes agreed on that.

Worth noting that Tzadkiel is a plural being with multiple iterations. But we know (I think)

that the tinker bell version is cut off and does not share any consciousness or memory with

the bigger, source Tzadkiel.

>Negative, Severian clearly takes multiple paths in the person of the
>"other" Severians. Of course, this may quality Severian as a plural being.

Well, yes, when I speak of "Severian" I am only referring to the narrator of BotNS,

who does not seem to share any consciousness or memory with other versions of

himself.

Perhaps there is some unseen larger being who is the "source" of all the Severians.

And perhaps this source being is capable of exploring multiple branching pathways

of the past as well as the future.

But from the perspective of the narrator of BotNS, it seems to me that he, personally,

can only see branchings of timelines as he moves to the future, not as he moves to

the past.