(urth) Theism Supports Free Will Better than Materialism Does

Jeffery Wilson clueland.com jwilson at clueland.com
Fri Oct 17 07:51:32 PDT 2014

On 10/17/2014 7:00 AM, Lee wrote:
> This may be an example of a character who can explore multiple branchings of both
>
> the past and future. I suspect Tzadkiel can also do this.  These are superhuman beings
>
> who perhaps can explore time more flexibly than human beings.

Tzadkiel admits to it access of the numerous futures and pasts of his
purview and articulates a bit of his use of them on a couple of
occasions, so, yes.

> The Green Man and, eventually Severian can move backward and forward in time in more than
>
> one step. But they are both human and thus perhaps still limited in their movement through
>
> time compared to superhumans like Juturna and Tzadkiel. I think they can only travel a single
>
> pathway while multiple pathways may be open to angels, they being closer to God (who has
>
> access to all possible timelines, past and future) and plural beings.

Negative, Severian clearly takes multiple paths in the person of the
"other" Severians. Of course, this may quality Severian as a plural being.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab