(urth) Jay Lake - Last Plane To Heaven.

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 06:56:25 PDT 2014

I have it on kindle.  The metaphor for short stories vs novels Wolfe uses
is colorful, sweating in the dark with no bed against a more romantic
consummation. At the Nebula Dinner in 2013 I sat next to Jay Lake's
daughter at dinner, with Silverberg's agent and Connie Willis' family right
across from us, so Jay kept coming up to the table.  Seemed like a very
nice family.