(urth) barrington interview

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:28:59 PDT 2014

>Antonio Marques: scientism-ites, for all their championing of science, have been

>able to produce a pretty little amount of it. Science doesn't like to be worshipped!

Interesting point. I do get the sense that most productive scientists are too busy with

their work here to worry or claim their work is applicable on the other side of the universe.

>Gerry Quinn: If logic didn't apply in a given realm, it would be logically correct to
>deduce that logic did in fact apply there, because a false statement
>implies the truth of all statements. Therefore logic applies
>everywhere. Q.E.D.  And maths is just an extension of logic.

>It is not possible to make a logical argument against logic

Thus quoth a naked ape upon planet earth. It's an opinion.

I'll need a concurring opinion from a representative from each galaxy in the universe

before I can take such a claim seriously. Otherwise it's all in our heads.