(urth) barrington interview

António Marques entonio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 12:54:47 PDT 2014

No. It cant be taken off list because the list os the sole point of contact
between the participants.
What would be nice would be to bring it to an end because it has reached a
point of severely diminished returns.
Before I started writing here there was this rule that any one could only
post 5 messages per day or something like that - maybe we could get back to
it?