(urth) barrington interview

António Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 05:09:57 PDT 2014

And so you illustrate the point: physics comes from observing the universe,
whereas math comes from reason. Our reason could be different.
There is no such thing as multiplication outside our minds. There is a
thing in our minds called multiplication which enables us to make sense of
areas. Areas are physics, not math.