(urth) Test

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:27:42 PDT 2014

I feel bad that you have received no response ... I have no idea, but
sometimes the archives are delayed a bit. I don't know.

Off topic, your input on volksweapon  from a few months ago .. It is very
suspicious that the hero wants to leave the dead girl alone, and the
alleged killer wants to stay with her body or bring it.  I feel that as a
nonrealistic meta mystery your solution would work ... But with any degree
of realism, the proper authorities  would have the "hero" if he were at all
related to the dead girl or her husband.  He wouldn't get away with it as
his motive would be obvious to authorities. "Oh wait... You are her
husband?"

However, the image of blinding the deer with a flashlight also seems as if
it could describe the murder of the girl if the person who presents our
solution is not trustworthy.

I don't know.  Maybe it should be revisited.