(urth) resurrecting a 2002 thread that posits an alternative lineage for Sev

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 07:40:02 PDT 2014

"Marc used a math problem"??????????????????????????????

I feel like I am arguing with myself here, where everyone misattributes who
said what. At least this way I know I will surely win the argument, whether
I am Marc, Lee, or Rick.  Is something funky going on with the indent
levels?
-Marc (or am I?)