(urth) I, even I, would celebrate, in rhymes inept the great...

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:07:43 PDT 2014

If you liked pizza after Socrates was Greek , which seemed to be the case,
then it might be post hoc ergo propter hoc rather than a standard non
sequitur.

On a wolfe related topic, I did use logic to think of my changeling
reading: either the boy was 15 or 18 in Korea, and the changeless
doppelgänger appeared at the same time as his three years older sister.  So
I knew his birthday was either 1934, creating military problems and one
family split in twain in 1945, or 1931, solving two problems and positing
two families.  External references verified the 1931 date. Logic applies to
Wolfe, as does Chekov's gun.