(urth) barrington interview

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Tue Oct 14 11:24:05 PDT 2014

> Why would observations made in this tiny corner be presumed to apply to
all other corners?

We have made observations that extend throughout the electromagnetic
spectrum in wavelength and in distance/time almost as far back as the Big
Bang and thus an equivalent number of light-years away. That is not a "tiny
corner." We have seen no evidence that the laws of physics are different
anywhere in the universe.

Dave Lebling