(urth) resurrecting a 2002 thread that posits an alternative lineage for Sev

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Fri Oct 10 06:27:28 PDT 2014

Of course God has free will.  But not Moses, as far as I can tell.

I’m of course talking ideal religious philosophy.  Most of the people I know couldn’t give a good god damn what the Bible says.  They think the Bible is inerrant, which means that what conservative talk radio says the Bible says is inerrant, and never mind the words in the Book.  On Conservapedia they have a version of a Bible with all the Liberal Lies removed.  (For example, Jesus didn’t forgive the Second Thief, because He wasn’t Soft On Crime.)

Rick Norwood