(urth) barrington interview

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 06:37:50 PDT 2014

>Gerry Quinn: Has Neil Gaiman ever done any criticism? I seem to recall Wolfe saying
>that he wouldn't mind if Gaiman wrote further works in his universes
>after he was dead.

>Of course, as a writer, Gaiman most likely shies clear of criticism...

I was thinking these exact same thoughts, Gerry.

I'll guess that Wolfe might also put Michael Andre-Driussi on his "mostly gets it"

list. As "Mantis" he contributed quite a bit of speculation and analysis to the early

days of this list,  but in his published work he has leaned away from going out on a

limb and more toward just cataloging Lupine information.

(I was quite convinced by one Andre-Driussi essay refuting a Borski theory and

proposing that Hethor's mirrors are (Tzadkiel's) Ship sail scraps. I was less swayed by

another he wrote about bear and cat figures in BotNS)