(urth) barrington interview

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Wed Oct 8 07:32:26 PDT 2014

"as long as it is a reading, then it is a reading, and there is no truth criterion that can be applied to such a thing"  So, just to make sure I understand you, if I choose to read the statement quoted above as meaning "I agree with everything Rick Norwood says", that is just as "true" an interpretation of what you said as any other interpretation.

Rick Norwood