(urth) Wolfe video part 2: Fifth Head of Cerberus

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 21:42:35 PST 2014

Definitely read the entire article on Ultan's for textual support which I
couldn't get into on the video.

 Life cycle of Abos: larva, adult motile stage, tree "carapace" sessile
stage.  Shadow children: infectious group organism. The middle story is
both literal and metaphorical in anthropomorphizing the shadow children.

The bite is the conclusion of the switching drama in a story, and it is the
reason Marsch gives for being unable to write ... These misunderstood
ironic truths that seem like lies are a hallmark of Wolfe's style.

Yes the vest with a coat is my usual teaching style.