(urth) wolfewiki

Mo Holkar mo at holkar.net
Mon Nov 3 08:12:37 PST 2014

Hi Rick,

Those are 'dummy' questions that are set up in
the 'new page' template that's used whenever a
page is added to the wiki about a work of Wolfe's
that's not yet been covered, as examples of the
sorts of things that might be asked. The idea is
that they should be replaced by relevant
questions about the work under examination: but
often the page gets added before such questions
have been raised, and the dummm questions sometimes remain for quite a while.

Anyone coming across the page is encouraged to
add questions, or answers, themselves, based on
their familiarity with the work. (Any visitor can
edit the wiki pages, once they've created an account.)

I think it was Dan'l Danehy-Oakes who came up
with those particular dummy questions and
immortalized them in the template
 although it was a long time ago now!

best wishes,

Mo