(urth) Has the list died? Test.

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Mon Nov 3 05:00:21 PST 2014

I have a suggestion.  I've posted comments on one Wolfe novel and one Wolfe short story, but only got a few replies, probably because either people hadn't read those particular works, or hadn't read them recently.

My suggestion is that we read through a book of Wolfe short stories together, one story a week.  That should have us all on the same page (literally!) and generate some discussion.  My pick would be Innocents Aboard, but I'll go along with any collection the group picks.

Rick Norwood